Comment on page
1. Create your Discord Bot
- 2.Name the application and optionally upload an avatar for the bot.
- 3.Go to the bot tab, press the "add bot" button and confirm creating the bot.
- 4.While still in the bot tab, scroll down to Privileged Gateway Intents and enable the server members, presence and message content intents.
- 5.Click the OAuth2 tab. Select the bot scope from the list, then select administrator from the permissions list. Finally, copy the invite link.
- 6.Paste the invite link from the previous step into a new tab to invite your bot. Select the server you want to add the bot to and click authorise.
Ensure that you disable public bot or anyone can add the bot to their server.
Ensure you enable all privileged gateway intents or the bot will not work.